OTTO is one of the first home shopping organizations in the Netherlands and part of the Otto Group, one of the largest online retailers in the world. Focused on fashion and lifestyle, we have been offering our customers a huge range with more than 300,000 fashion, multimedia and home products for almost 40 years. In 2017 we launched our second webshop lascana.nl especially for the popular OTTO brand LASCANA.
At the head office in Tilburg, we work with great pleasure and passion on the ideal online shopping experience. Our departments work closely together and OTTO's corporate culture is characterized by an open-door mentality and personal contact with all colleagues, so that good ideas are immediately noticed. With a relatively small team, we ensure that otto.nl can call itself one of the largest web shops in the Netherlands for years.
For the BI team we are looking for an experienced BI Information Analyst who can improve the quality of information and create actionable intelligence in order to facilitate successful decision making. You will experience BI in all its facets: Big Data, Reporting & Data Analytics and Data Science.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Acting as a business partner for various stakeholders;
- Gathering and analysing business requirements and translate them into technical BI (Tableau) solutions;
- Developing data models and building reports and dashboards in Tableau;
- Setting up, rolling out and managing the technical back-end in Azure;
- The development and roll-out of the technical back-end focuses on data storage/data warehousing (Azure), data modeling and ETL, tailoring + safeguarding;
- In terms of the technological stack, this position focuses around Microsoft Azure (Data Factory, Blob Storage): developing yourself and the organization further;
- Support and train users within the organization in interpreting and analyzing relevant data models and reports;
- Participate in several projects regarding marketing & sales; predictive analysis, customer segmentation;
- Co-responsible for upgrading the BI knowledge of the team.
Your profile and DNA:
- Equipped with a Bachelor/Master degree or higher, preferably in (Business) Computer Science, Business Analytics/Economics, Information Management or similar;
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience with data warehouse implementation and data modelling;
- Experience with implementing KPIs in SQL Analysis Services;
- Experience with Microsoft Azure BI cloud platform, developing and maintaining cloud data warehouse;
- Experience of using visualization tools like Tableau;
- Knowledge of T-SQL languages, R, Python is a plus;
- Excellent communication and influencing skills both verbally as written;
- Perfect in English (spoken and written). Dutch and/or German is a bonus;
- As a person you are an analytical problem solver with a continuous mindset to improve;
- Truly pro-active, innovative and entrepreneurial person;
- Pragmatic, result driven and moreover striving for happy customers;
- Flexible, accurate and hardworking, both independently and in a team environment.
- Fulltime position in an informal and professional environment with a lot of attention for your personal development;
- Good remuneration, salary indication: 55K-60K per year;
- Sufficient possibilities for further education;
- A performance related bonus system;
- 25 holidays en 13 ADV days;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Good pension arrangement;
- Travel allowance home-work;
- Personnel discount on the total otto.nl assortment;
- Good coffee, tea and fresh fruits.